The CTES (Centre de Télé-Enseignement Siences) is in charge of organizing distance learning in Science and Technology.
A scientific degree (Bachelor or Master) obtained at a distance has the same institutional recognition as the one obtained in person.
You want to register at the CTES as a student or as an auditor.
The CTES offers distance learning courses for people :
- geographically distant,
- with reduced or constrained availability (continuing education, special study regimes: salaried learners, family support, people with disabilities, high-level sportsmen and women and artists, dual enrolment, etc.),
- prevented from attending (hospitalized students, students deprived of their freedom, etc.)
The course of study and examination procedures are adapted.
Dates to remember
Applications for admission
- Licence 1st year (Portals): you must submit your application on Parcoursup (Parcoursup 2021 calendar)
- Licence 2, Licence 3, Masters 1 & 2: you must apply on eCandidat depending on the places available
- Opening of the platform: 1 April 2021
- End of applications: 30 September 2021
- Deadline for returning applications: 6 October 2021
- Confirmation deadline: October 14, 2021
According to your situation and before proceeding to the registration, you must inform yourself about the different existing admission systems to integrate the CTES.
It is imperative to use the one that concerns you otherwise your application will be inadmissible.
Foreign students who do not have the right to reside in France: You do not have to go through the "Etudes en France" system (ex Campus France). A short stay visa (tourist visa...) is enough to come to Marseille to take the PT and exams, not exceeding 3 weeks.
All registration procedures are done remotely - You do not have to make an appointment, nor travel.
Registrations / Re-registrations
The administrative and pedagogical registrations begin at the beginning of July 2021 with a break in service during the summer holidays.
End of registration: October 14, 2021
Start of the course / Opening AMETICE
October 19, 2021
University calendars for distance learning courses (Tele-Learning)
In this document you will find :
- the registration periods
- the dates of the new school year
- teaching, training and examination periods
- the dates of holidays
University of Aix-Marseille - 3 place Victor Hugo
Centre de Télé-Enseignement Sciences - Case 35
CS80249 - 13331 Marseille Cedex 3 - FRANCE
To have your questions answered :
- Of a pedagogical nature (choice of courses and contents, elaboration of pedagogical contract, transcript of grades from previous years ...), contact the pedagogical manager of the concerned course. Once you have registered, you can also talk to the teachers on the AMETICE educational platform.
- For administrative matters (follow-up of registrations, follow-up of payments...); preferably contact the secretariat by e-mail.
Please note : As teleworking is prioritized, telephone calls will not be accepted; sending an e-mail is preferable.
Useful links and external contacts
- FIED (The Interuniversity Federation of Distance Education (FIED):
Association recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research. Its aim is to federate in a network the universities which have developed distance and online teaching.
- Digital working environment (ENT)
- CTES students' association