- The Descartes Portalis the first year of the following majors: : Mathematics, Computer Science, Mechanics, Physics
- The Marie Curie Portal is the first year of the following majors: : Physics, Chemistry, Engineering Sciences
- The Pasteur Portalis the first year of the following fields of study: Life Sciences, Life and Earth Sciences, Health and Social Sciences, Chemistry
ChemistryOrganization of the mention
The 1st year of the Bachelor of Chemistry can be done either by the Marie Curie portal or by the Pasteur portalThe courses of the mention :
Computer ScienceOrganization of the mention
The 1st year of the Bachelor of Computer Science is done through the Descartes portal
MathematicsOrganization of the mention
The 1st year of the mathematics degree is done through the Descartes portalList of courses :
MechanicsOrganization of the mention
The 1st year of the Bachelor's degree in mechanics is done through the Descartes portalList of courses :
Mathematics and computer science applied to human and social sciences (MIASHS)
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science (MPCI)
PhysicsOrganization of the mention
The 1st year of the Bachelor of Physics can be done at the choice of the student either by the portal Marie Curie or by the portal Descartes
Life SciencesOrganization of the mention
The 1st year of the Bachelor of Life Sciences is done through the Pasteur portal
Life and Earth Sciences (SVT)Organization of the mention
The 1st year of the Bachelor of Science in Life and Earth Sciences is done through the Pasteur portalList of courses :
- Biodiversité et écologie
- Environnement, pollutions et milieux
- Homme et environnement
- Sciences biologiques et géologiques
- CUPGE « Agro-Véto »
- Métiers de technicien géologue
- Métiers de technicien des milieux aquatiques et de la prévention des inondations (MAPI)
- Course: Environmental Management
Sciences and HumanitiesOrganization of the mentionList of courses :
Science and Technology
Engineering SciencesOrganization of the mention
The 1st year of the Licence sciences pour l'ingénieur is done through the Marie Curie portal
Health and Social SciencesOrganization of the mention
The 1st year of the Health and Social Sciences degree is done through the Pasteur portal
The multi-science course is common to the following licenses: SV, SSS, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Mechanics, Physics, SPI, SVT.
The career paths, accessible from L2, after selection on the basis of a portfolio and motivation, offer students the possibility of choosing a pathway that allows them to enter the job market with an exit from the initial training course at the end of L3.
To do this, the "professions of" licences give students all the keys to integrate into the socio-economic world.
The aim is to build on the generalist and fundamental nature of the degree and to add to it a knowledge of the professional world while remaining broad-spectrum in the given discipline.
The student must be an actor and the driving force behind his or her course, but will be supported in his or her choices by individualized follow-up, which will be implemented through different teaching modules.
Depending on the field of study, these professionally oriented courses will be based on an internship in a company from L2 onwards and the possibility of a sandwich course in L3.
Students will thus develop their technical skills as well as their knowledge of the business environment.
Please find more information on the 4 courses offered and their specificities below:
These courses allow graduates with a bachelor's degree to refine their specialization or to acquire a new skill. Set up in partnership with companies and professional branches, the professional licenses allow direct professional integration. Close to the job market, they concern very diverse professional fields.
Landscaping (Design, Management, Maintenance)The courses of the mention :
Bio-industries and biotechnologiesThe courses of the mention :
Pharmaceutical, Cosmetological and Health Industries: management, production and valorisation
Maintenance of Industrial, Production and Energy Systems
Health Product Promotion Professions
The training aims to :
- Train professionals in health products and medical devices with health personnel.
- Enable graduates to ensure the activities of information, promotion, sales and advice of medical devices and health products.
- Enable graduates to organize and lead commercial actions with health professionals
- Enable graduates to develop this sector of activity by improving the dissemination of information on various products.
- The training enables the students to work as Health Products Promotion Officer, Pharmaceutical Representative, Health Sales Technician, Medical Information Officer, City/Specialist Medical Representative, Hospital Medical Representative, Hospital Scientific Officer, Pharmaceutical Representative, Medical/Pharmaceutical Officer, pharmaceutical delegate for medical devices/medical equipment/in vitro diagnostic medical devices, hospital delegate for medical devices, dental delegate, veterinary delegate, pharmaceutical delegate for dermo-cosmetics, health delegate for food supplements, health insurance information delegate.
Computer science professions: Software design, development and testing
Business Intelligence and Statistics
Industry Professions: Design and Material Forming Processes
Instrumentation, Measurement and Quality Control
Environmental Protection and Management
Plant ProductionThe courses of the mention :
Quality, Hygiene, Safety, Health, EnvironmentThe courses of the mention :