Skip to main content
  • Transfer "Arrival

    You are a student from another university and you are going to continue your studies at the University of Aix Marseille, in the Faculty of Sciences.

    You must ask the competent service of your home university to transfer your file according to the procedure it will indicate to you.

    This procedure must be carried out as soon as the University of Aix-Marseille (Faculty of Sciences) has confirmed that you are authorized to register.

    To join the faculty at the beginning of the year, you must apply first on the E-candidat platform and obtain a favourable opinion before sending us your transfer file.

    Attention: the reception of the transfer file is a compulsory prerequisite to your administrative registration.

  • Transfer "Departure

    You are going to study at another institution and they are asking you to transfer your university file in order to proceed with your registration.

    Here are the steps to take:

    • Download the transfer request form
    • Complete and sign this document.
    • Have the university library complete the certificate of release.
    • Submit or return the transfer request form to the schooling service of the Faculty of Science where you had made your last administrative registration.

    Please note: only request a transfer if the host university has confirmed that you are authorized to register.

Site Scolarities

Administrative registration, making appointments, information... in the schooling services of the site: