Administrative registration is your entry point to the university. It is compulsory, whether you are a future AMU student (bachelor, newcomer from another university, etc.) or already at AMU (re-enrolment). It allows you to become a student of the university by paying tuition fees. It allows you to obtain your school certificate and your student card to allow you to access all the activities offered by the University. It also allows you to obtain your digital identifier to connect to the digital working environment (ENT) and access more than 30 services including: access to your grades, your timetable, your exam calendar, the online internship platform, the online course platform.
For your administrative registration, the respect of the dates is imperative to validate your registration.
Step 1: Student Life and Campus Contribution
The student social security contribution has been abolished since 2018 and replaced by a single "student life and campus" contribution (CVEC). It concerns all students enrolled in initial training and apprenticeship.
The amount of the CVEC is 92 €.
It must be paid directly to the Crous.
The CVEC must be paid before you can access the online registration
Download your certificate of payment or exemption from the CVEC from the CVEC platform, you will be asked for it for the administrative registration.
You are not concerned by the payment of the CVEC if you are registering for continuing education, a professionalization contract or a supervised mobility in France.
Step 2: Proceed with your administrative registration or re-registration according to the calendar
New entrants to the University of Aix Marseille
It is done remotely by the web via the administrative registration site of the University, from July 8, 2020 to September 3, 2020 with a summer break (closing on July 24 at 12:00 and reopening on August 20 at 14:00). Registration fees will be charged.
- Admitted students through Parcoursup:
- For any final acceptance before 13/07: administrative registration before 17/07 at 12 noon (Paris time)
- For any final acceptance between 13/07 and 23/08: administrative registration before 27/08 at 12:00 (Paris time).
The IA is done via the web for all new students.
- For Campus France students, administrative registration will begin on August 31 at 2:00 pm for students with a visa granted, from the University's administrative registration site.
Before registering, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your login.
The IA gives you access to your Digital Working Environment (ENT) which you must activate.
- Admitted students through Parcoursup:
Re-enrolling students at the University
It is compulsory to register directly via your ENT from Wednesday 1 July 2020(see university calendar) with a summer break (24 July at 12:00 and reopening on 20 August at 14:00)
Cannot register remotely:
- AJAC (AJourné Autorisé à Continuer) students for registration in the next year
For repeating students requiring a waiver, you must complete the waiver request document and send it as soon as possible to the relevant school department for study by the course director.
Attention: the registration deadlines are the same for all
Students enrolled in continuing education
Etudiants retardaires devant demander une autorisation d'inscription tardive
Dès fermeture de l'inscription administrative par le web selon les dates indiquées dans le calendrier des périodes d'inscription IA, vous êtes dans l'obligation de demander une dérogation d'IA tardive, via le formulaire en ligne ou, en cas d'impossibilité, via le formulaire accessible ci-après et a le remettre au plus tôt à votre scolarité de site.
Votre inscription sera soumise à accord.
Si vous n'êtes pas inscrits administrativement l'accès aux cours, TD ou TP peut vous être refusé.
Si vous êtes étudiant en Portail ou Licence et que vous devez aussi demander une demande de dérogation pour IA supplémentaire ( en cas de triplement, plus de cinq IA consécutives dans l'Université d'Aix Marseille, .... ), compléter le formulaire disponible au lien suivant : demande d'autorisation d'inscription supplémentaire
Step 3: Uploading the requested documents via your ENT
At the end of this procedure, you will have to scan and insert, in your ENT (section Schooling - Supporting documents), the supporting documents required for your administrative registration.
Follow the procedure indicated just after having finalized your IA WEB (remote registration).
Students who cannot register by distance learning
- AJAC students (AJourné Autorisé à Continuer)
- For repeat students requiring a waiver (more than two repeats in the Bachelor's degree), you must complete the waiver request document and send it to the relevant school department as soon as possible.
- Students in the "request for prior admission" system
You must :
Pay the CVEC directly on the government website and download your certificate of payment or exemption from the CVEC from the dedicated platform. You will be asked for it for the administrative registration.
Make an appointment with the schooling service of your site (contact at the top of the page on the right) - For the St Jérôme site, appointments are made via the ERIS appointment platform.
- Download the registration file
- Complete it with the help of the annexes and the explanatory note
- Attach to the completed file the documents indicated on the list of documents to be provided
- Go to the department concerned on the DAY and TIME of your appointment with all the necessary documents