Budget and management control
- creation and updating of communication tools (web, student guide, brochures...)
- management of the website (updates, creation of pages and microsites...)
- organization of events (conferences, fairs, demonstrations...)
- internal and external communication
- social networks
- press relations
Communication tools : to download
Within the UFR Sciences, a multi-site component, the Maintenance Department coordinates and defines the procedures and organization of maintenance operations with the site maintenance departments: Saint-Charles, Saint-Jérôme, Luminy.
- Advise, assist in decision-making and provide expertise to local players and in conjunction with central departments such as DEPIL, DHSE, DCP (SMP)
- Coordinate and evaluate the activity of the site maintenance departments
- Define and implement preventive and corrective maintenance of buildings
- Draw up the maintenance budget and ensure its execution.
The maintenance coordination service is based at the Saint-Charles site in building 7 - 2nd floor.
Presentation of the maintenance departments of the three sites
The site maintenance services ensure the maintenance of 242,000m² of buildings, i.e. nearly 1/3 of the University
At the service of users, the site maintenance services ensure the upkeep and proper functioning of the building in compliance with the safety regulations for establishments open to the public and with a constant concern to maintain and perpetuate the premises of the UFR Sciences.
To send your intervention requests to the maintenance sites:
You must make your requests for intervention via the "tickets" accessible on the ENT help (for the 3 sites of the UFR Sciences)
- access the ENT via the following address: https://ent.univ-amu.fr/
- click on the button Online help, Tele-requests
- click on "Formulate a request for personalized help".
- select the Sciences department in the tree structure by pressing the + and choose the category that concerns your request (see the screen copy below)
For more information, go to the ENT in the menu (top left), choose assistance and DUD (user documents) and type ticket in the search engine.