Aix-Marseille University is taking part in the Aix-en-Provence student fair by proposing, in the Picasso space, about ten stands where advisers from the university integration and guidance service, teacher-researchers and students will help high school students to build their higher education project at the university. All the fields of study will be presented: arts, humanities and languages, law and political science, economics and management, health, science and technology, the multidisciplinary sector (IUT and INSPE) as well as the Pass Las.
Socially committed with unifying values and active in favour of living together, Aix-Marseille University is an interdisciplinary and international university. Invested in student success, its objective is to modernise and transform the university curriculum by making it possible to individualise courses, placing guidance and integration at the heart of its priorities. All students will thus have the opportunity to adapt their course to their needs.
On the program 5 conferences :
- 09h30: Short or long studies: focus on higher education!
- 10:30 am: Technician, engineer, researcher... An overview of higher education in science and technology.
- 11.30am: Training for management, business and administration professions.
- 2:00 pm: The latest developments at university.
- 3:00 pm: Higher education and work-study programmes: requirements, experience, excellence!
Free and compulsory registration
Health pass and respect of the barrier gestures in force