The St Jérôme site, a scientific campus at the foot of the Massif de l'Etoile.
St Jérôme in figures :
- 2300 students + 275 OSU students
- 215 engineers, administrative, technical, social and health staff (to which must be added the OSU staff) - 240 teachers, professors and researchers
And also: A gymnasium for sports and leisure activities, living spaces: 2 University residences, studios and rooms, university restaurant, cafeteria, University Library, foyer, numerous associations.
The headquarters of the Department of Chemistry and several internationally renowned research laboratories (PIIM, IM2NP, Fresnel, ISM2, LIS, ICR, MADIREL, IMBE, etc.)
Coming to Saint Jerome
Faculty of Sciences Site St Jérôme
Aix Marseille University
52 Avenue Escadrille Normandie Niemen
Tel: +33 (0)4 13 94 51 00
Opening hours of the site :
Main entrance for vehicles/pedestrians: 6:30 am - 8:00 pm/20:30 pm
Fresnel gate entrance :
- Pedestrians: 7.30am - 8pm
- Vehicles: 7.30am - 9.30am and 4.30pm - 6.30pm
Closing of the site: Saturday from 2.30 pm and Sunday all day.
Aix-Marseille University (AMU) follows CNIL guidelines
The platform that broadcasts this content conditions its reading to the deposit of tracers in order to offer you targeted advertising according to your navigation.
By clicking on 'I authorize', the cookies will be deposited and you will be able to view this content.
Services for students
Missions of the school service
- Administrative registration (IA)
- Pedagogical Registration (IP)
- Information on the content of the courses
- Organisation of the courses...
The Schooling Service is organised into 4 offices:
- Reception and Administrative Registration Office (IA)
- Office of Licences / Pro Licences / DU
- Masters Office
- Office of Doctorates / HD
The reception is open to the public from 8.45am to 4pm from Monday to Thursday and from 8.45am to 12pm, 1pm to 4pm on Friday.
The service is composed of a team of 4 people, whose mission is to ensure the administrative and financial management of 4 Masters courses, having obtained the European Label of Excellence "Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree", in the fields of Physics(Master Europhotonics and Master Fusion EP), Chemistry(Master CNE) and Acoustic Mechanics(Master Waves).
Aix-Marseille University is a main coordinating institution, in connection with Ecole Centrale Marseille, and its foreign partners (Universities and Associated Research Institutes located in Germany, Spain, Finland, Lithuania, Portugal, Belgium, Italy and Czech Republic)
Composition of the Erasmus Mundus Service
- Nadège GUILLEM: Head of the Department and Administrative Manager of the Europhotonics Master
- Elodie Quaranta : Financial Management Officer
- Edyta Dumas : Administrative Manager Master CNE
- Magali Laigne : Administrative Manager Master Fusion EP - Master Waves
Departments of attachment
- Master Europhotonics : Physics Department
- Master Fusion EP : Physics Department
- Master CNE: Department of Chemistry
- Master Waves: Department of Mechanics
The Heads of Training
- Master Europhotonics: Amélie Litman
- Master Fusion EP: Peter Beyer
- Master CNE: Bogdan Kuchta
- Master Waves: Bruno Lombard
The websites of the trainings
Links to apply
Collections, adapted services, wide opening hours, friendly work spaces, quality reception and training in documentary research: you have everything you need to succeed in the BU Sciences!
You can also take advantage of the library shuttle service: book online, pick up your reservation, borrow or pick up your books in the BU of your choice.
Located in Aix and Marseille, with 8 reception areas, the SUIO (Service Universitaire d'Insertion et d'Orientation) assists students, high school students and young graduates in their orientation, reorientation and professional integration process.
- SUIO of Aix-en-Provence
04 13 94 22 50
- SUIO of Marseille l'Étoile
04 91 28 81 18
- SUIO of Marseille Luminy
04 13 94 19 26
- SUIO of Marseille Centre
04 13 55 00 89
If you want to learn how to organise your search for an internship and/or a job and develop the necessary tools (CV, cover letter), then sign up for the workshops offered by the SUIO.
- SUIO of Aix-en-Provence
The CROUS, Centre Régional des Œuvres Universitaires et Scolaires aims to give students the means to succeed by improving their living and working conditions.
WARNING: when a student with a grant is declared non-attendance at the CROUS, his/her grant is immediately suspended and the CROUS can demand the reimbursement of the monthly payments already made: see conditions for assessing attendance at the Sciences Department.
The International Relations Department implements the institution's international cooperation. It is responsible for managing the mobility of its students, faculty and staff.
International relations are managed at the central level by a department located on the Aix-en-Provence campus. For greater efficiency, the department has reception centres for students and teacher-researchers on the various university sites, and delegates (teachers, administrators) in the various departments.
- BDE St-Jérôme - Bureau des étudiants de St-Jérôme : To organise all the activities and events on the Etoile University Campus in Marseille. Welcoming and helping the integration of new and international students. To stimulate the campus - Contact the association
- AEL MPCI : To improve the student life of the students of the MPCI degree. Establish and maintain a network of former students. To make the degree known to others and to participate in its promotion. Contact the association
- Marseille Electromagnetism And Optics Student Association : To disseminate scientific information to students interested in optics, electromagnetism or other related disciplines. Contact the association
- aNuMa - Association Naturaliste Universitaire de Marseille : Animation of communication and protection activities related to nature aiming at establishing or reinforcing the exchange of naturalist knowledge within Aix-Marseille University - Facebook page - Contact the association
Services for staff
Site Management Office (Star)
Maintenance and logistics department
Reservation of premises
For all your requests to reserve premises on the Saint-Jérôme site, make a remote request by selecting the category corresponding to your status (AMU staff, non-AMU staff, etc.).
Request for intervention by the Logistics, Technical and Maintenance Services of the site
For any request for intervention relating to the logistics, maintenance or upkeep of the site:
Formulate a request by ticket by selecting in the heading "Sciences site Saint-Jérôme ", the category corresponding to your request.