The CTES (Centre de Télé-Enseignement Siences) is in charge of organizing distance learning in Science and Technology.
A scientific degree (Bachelor or Master) obtained at a distance has the same institutional recognition as the one obtained in person.
You want to register at the CTES as a student or as an auditor.
The CTES offers distance learning courses for people who are :
- geographically distant,
- with reduced or constrained availability (continuing education, special study regimes: salaried learners, family support, people with disabilities, high-level athletes and artists, dual enrollment, etc.),
- prevented (hospitalized students, deprived of freedom, etc.)
The course of study and examination procedures are adapted.
Dates to remember
Applications for admission
- 1st year license (Portals): you must submit your application on Parcoursup (Parcoursup 2022 calendar)
- Licence 2, Licence 3, Master 1 & 2 (except OSU Masters) : you must apply on eCandidat depending on available places
- Opening of the platform: 02 May 2022
- End of applications: September 30, 2022
- Deadline for returning applications: October 3, 2022
- Confirmation deadline: October 14, 2022
- eCandidat OSU Masters :
- Master 1 BEE from May 03, 2022 to June 30, 2022
- Master 2 BEE from 01 June 2022 to 29 September 2022
- Master 1 & 2 GEE from June 7th 2022 to September 10th 2022
According to your situation and before proceeding to the registration, you must inform yourself about the different existing admission systems to integrate the CTES.
It is imperative that you use the one that applies to you, otherwise your application will not be accepted.
Foreign students who do not have the right to reside in France: You do not have to go through the "Etudes en France" system (ex Campus France). A short stay visa (tourist visa...) is enough to come to Marseille for the practical tests and exams, not exceeding 3 weeks.
All registration procedures are done remotely - You do not have to make an appointment, nor travel.
Registration / Re-registration
Start of classes / AMETICE opening
October 18, 2022
University calendars for distance learning courses (Tele-Learning)
In this document you will find :
- the registration periods
- the dates of the new school year
- teaching, internship and exam periods
- the dates of vacations
University of Aix-Marseille - 3 place Victor Hugo
Center de Télé-Enseignement Sciences - Case 35
CS80249 - 13331 Marseille Cedex 3 - FRANCE
To have your questions answered :
- Of a pedagogical nature (choice of courses and contents, elaboration of pedagogical contract, transcript of grades from previous years ...), contact the pedagogical manager of the concerned course. Once you have registered, you can also exchange information with the teachers on the AMETICE educational platform.
- For administrative matters (follow-up of registrations, follow-up of payments...); preferably contact the secretariat by e-mail.
Useful links and external contacts
- FIED (The Interuniversity Federation of Distance Education (FIED):
Association recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research. Its goal: to federate in a network the universities which developed distance and online teaching.
- Digital work environment (ENT)
- Association of students of the CTES